There’s something about travel quotes that just get us inspired to travel more and feed our wanderlust. And we wanted to share with you, our inspirational quotes on travel that’ll feed YOUR wanderlust.
Do you want to be inspired to travel? Then keep reading these meaningful quotes on travel, to get you all inspired.
“Travelling – It leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. IBN Battuta”. This has to be the quote that is closest to our heart, we really believe that there are some incredible places to visit that will leave you completely speechless, but after, you’ll always have a story to tell.
Keep reading to get more inspirational quotes on travel to feed your wanderlust!
Inspirational quotes on travel
2.Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before – Dalai Lama
3. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions – Oliver Wendell Holmes
4. Travel makes one modest, you see what a place you occupy in the world – Gustave Flaubert
5. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page – Augustine of Hippo
Related Post: Should I get travel insurance
7. Don’t count the days, make the days count – Muhammad Ali
8. Do not go where the path lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. I haven’t been everywhere but it’s on my list – Susan Sontag
10. My favourite thing is to go where I’ve never been – Diane Arbus
12. The journey itself is my home – Matsuo Basho
13. Not all those who wander are lost – J.R.R Tolkien
14. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world – Louis Armstrong
15. So much of who we are is where we have been – William Langewiesche
17. He who would travel happily must travel light – Antoine De St Exupery
18. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all of one’s lifetime – Mark Twain
19. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer – anonymous
20. Work, save, travel, repeat – anonymous
Related post: What to pack in your hand luggage
This quote is 100% true, we are not rich, but we still travel well, simply because we budget our trips and save money. You can do it too.
22. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home – James Michener
23. Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the trip – Babs Hoffman
24. Take only memories, leave only footprints – Chief Seattle
25. Two roads diverged in the wood and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference – Robert Frist
27. Life is short and the world is wide, the sooner you start exploring it, the better – Simon Raven
28. To travel is to live – anonymous
29. We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment – Hilaire Belloc
30. Living on earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year – Unknown
32. Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life – Michael Palin
33. It is a big and beautiful world. Most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born and never get to see any of it. I don’t want to be most of us. – Oberyn Martell
34. If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet – Anon
35. I am not the same having seen the moon shine from the other side of the world – Mary Anne Radmacher
37. There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign – Robert Louis Stevenson
38. Somewhere on your journey don’t forget to turn around and enjoy the view – Unknown
39. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going – Beverly Sills
40. I am not born for one corner; the whole world is my native land – Seneca
Related post: Best travel backpack to purchase in 2021
42. Jobs will your pocket but adventure fill your soul – Jamie Lyn Beatty
43. Don’t worry about the world ending today, it’s already tomorrow in Australia – Charles M. Schulz
44. It is not the destination where you end up … But the mishaps and memories you create along the way – Penelope Riley
45. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way – unknown
47. I want to make memories all over the world – Unknown
48. There’s a sunrise and sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.
49. This heart of mine was made to travel this world – Unknown
50. Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain – Jack Kerouac
52. Live your life by a compass, not a clock – Stephen Covey
53. Travel far enough, you meet yourself – David Mitchell
54. I travel not to anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move – Robert Louis Stevenson
55. I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train – Oscar Wilde
57. Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return – Unknown
What an awesome list of inspirational quotes on travel to feed your wanderlust.
What are your favourite travel quotes? Let us know, by leaving a comment below.
If you enjoyed this post please feel free to share it!